donderdag 29 januari 2015
donderdag 22 januari 2015
English version of the recipe (pumpkin cookies, for about 12 big cookies)
- clean a butternut squash, cut into small pieces and cook ready in 10 minutes, drain off and mash with a fork.
- melt 80 gr. coconut-oil* and add together with 100 gr. honey to the mashed butternut squash.
- add 2 eggs and mix very well.
- mix in a bowl 30 gr. bearded wheat*, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder*, 2 tablespoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- add bit by bit to the butternut-egg-mix and mix it together.
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- make little piles with two spoons and put them on a baking try covered with bakery paper.
- bake ready in about 15 minutes.
- nice with some coconut-creme* with a sniff of vanilla or with sugar free chocolate paste*.
*available at organic food shop.
donderdag 15 januari 2015
Vandaag is het zeven jaar geleden dat mijn moeder overleed. Daarom speciaal voor haar vandaag een grappige Martini quote, omdat ze die zo lekker vond ;-) En ik denk dat ze deze quote wel leuk gevonden zou hebben.
Today it's been seven years since my mother past away. So especially for her today a funny Martini quote, because she liked them ;-) And I think she would have liked this quote.
donderdag 8 januari 2015
English version for the recipe (Hearty pie)
-preheat the oven at 200C Degrees.
-take 5 filo dough* strips and place them on a greased baking try. Grease every strip of the dough with some oil before you put the next strip on it.
-put in the oven for 15 minutes.
-peel 500 gr. sweet potatoes, cut them in pieces and cook them together with a clove of garlic ready in about 10 minutes.
-drain of and mash the potatoes, at salt and pepper to taste.
-heat some oil in a pan and fry two red unions and another clove of garlic.
-cut a green pepper into small pieces and fry with the unions.
-spread the mashed potatoes over the dough, spread the union-pepper mix over the potatoes.
-cut 400 gr. little tomatoes (red, yellow, green) in pieces and spread on top of the pie.
-sprinkle with salt, pepper and dried thyme.
-if you want you can add some goat cheese on top.
-put in the oven again and bake ready in about 15 minutes. Nice with a green salad.
*I buy the filo dough in a turkish or indonesian shop, there are no e-numbers or what so ever in the dough.