donderdag 28 april 2016
English version of the recipe (mango-coconut-chocolate truffle)
- put 200 gr. grated coconut in a blender or kitchen machine and let it run for about 10 minutes so the coconut turns into a kind of butter/creme.
- peel of the skin of one big mango and cut into pieces. Add to the coconut and mix very well.
- add two tablespoons honey, add some more if you want it sweeter.
- make round balls out of the mixture, use a big spoon if you like. If the mixture is to wet, add some more grated coconut so the mixture will stick better.
! put the truffles add least two hours into the freezer.
- melt 150 gr. pure chocolate (I use chocolate with 92% cacao and coconut blossom sugar) au bain marie.
- use two spoons or two forks and dip the truffles into the chocolate and cover them with the chocolate.
- put the truffles on some bakery paper.
- the truffles taste the best if you put them in the refrigerator and serve them if you just get them out.
- recipe for about 20 truffles.
donderdag 21 april 2016
donderdag 14 april 2016
English version of the recipe (potato-omelet with spinach, tomato's and more)
- fry 600 gr. potatoes (in small pieces) in some olive oil golden brown.
- clean in the meantime 250 gr. mushrooms and cut in slices. Cut one union in small pieces and fry it in olive oil. Add the mushrooms.
- clean 400 gr. spinach and cook it ready in about 4 minutes. Let it drain of very well!
- whip up 6 eggs and add 1 teaspoon oregano and one teaspoon basil, together with some salt and pepper.
- add the eggs to the potatoes and put a lid on the frying pan and put the heat of the stove low.
- bake the omelet in about 15 minutes. Turn the omelet half way with the help of a plate.
- cut in the meantime 8 cherry tomato's in pieces, together with 100 gr. feta.
- add the spinach to the mushrooms, add the tomato's and the feta.
- stir and add salt and pepper to taste, if you like add some oregano.
- spread the vegetables over the omelet and cut the omelet in pieces.
- have a nice meal!