donderdag 3 oktober 2013
English version of the recipe (apple pie dessert):
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- peel 5 apples and cut them in small pieces, mix with 2 tablespoons of concentrade appeljuice*, 3 teaspoons cinamon and 30 gr. raisins.
- make a dough of 250 gr. bearded wheat*, 50 gr. melted vegetable margarine* or coconutoil*, 50 ml. lukewarm water and 1 teaspoon salt.
- cover a spring cake tin (26cm) with bakery paper, roll the dough into a big piece so you can cover the whole tin with it, also the brim.
- fill with the apple-mix and fold the edges of the dough back over the apples.
- ready in about 45 minutes, serve warm with (vegan) vanilla-sauce!
*available at organic food shop.