donderdag 30 april 2015
donderdag 23 april 2015
English version of the recipe (blue berry banana muffins, for 12 muffins)
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- squash 3 bananas in a bowl and add 2 eggs. Mix it together to a smooth mixture.
- add on teaspoon salt, one teaspoon cinnamon, 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder* and 250 gr. bearded wheat*. Mix again.
- melt 75 gr. coconut oil* and add to the dough.
- at last add carefully 90 gr. blue berries to the dough.
- divide the dough in a muffin-tin or in paper muffin moulds.
- bake the muffins ready in about 25 minutes. Let them cool of for about 30 minutes.
*available at organic food shop.
donderdag 16 april 2015
donderdag 9 april 2015
English version of the recipe (bearded wheat-yoghurt flat crusts, for 4 pieces)
- mix 250 gr. bearded wheat with 175 ml (goat)yoghurt and a pinch of salt. Knead till you have a dough ball, split into 4 parts.
- powder your worktop with some wheat and role every part into a flat kind of pancake with a diameter of 20 cm.
- heat some sunflower oil in a frying pan and bake the crusts one by one gold-brown. Add some more oil if needed in-between baking the crusts.
! you can spread these crusts with some vegetable spread and fill them with salad and goat-cheese or grilled vegetables.
! or you make them sweet: spread the crusts with chocolate paste for example and fill with banana.
- there is a lot possible with these crusts, just try fill them with what you like!