donderdag 23 april 2015
blauwe bessen-bananen muffins
English version of the recipe (blue berry banana muffins, for 12 muffins)
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- squash 3 bananas in a bowl and add 2 eggs. Mix it together to a smooth mixture.
- add on teaspoon salt, one teaspoon cinnamon, 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder* and 250 gr. bearded wheat*. Mix again.
- melt 75 gr. coconut oil* and add to the dough.
- at last add carefully 90 gr. blue berries to the dough.
- divide the dough in a muffin-tin or in paper muffin moulds.
- bake the muffins ready in about 25 minutes. Let them cool of for about 30 minutes.
*available at organic food shop.