maandag 23 december 2013
English version of the recipe for 2 persons (spicy curled kale):
- preheat the oven at 150C degrees.
- cut one red chili in small pieces and fry with with olive oil in a big wok-pan.
- add some of the (pre-carved) curled kale, stir and let shrink and add bit by bit the rest of the 500 gr. kale.
- let simmer for about 20 minutes, stir and add if needed some more oil.
- add salt to taste.
- cook 500 gr. crumbly potatoes and make puree out of them (I use some the the moisture and rice-milk)
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- take a dish (with a high brim) and add the kale, push it down into the dish so it only covers have of it. Spread the puree and put the dish for about 20 minutes in the oven. If you like you can also put it for a short time under the grill.