dinsdag 21 januari 2014
spitskool met knoflook-aardappelpuree
English version of the recipe for 2 persons (oxheart cabbage with garlic-mashed potatoes):
- fry in a big pan an union with some olive oil.
- cut one carrot in small pieces and add to the union.
- cut one oxheart cabbage in small pieces and add together with some water to the union.
Put the cover on the pan and cook for about 20 minutes. Stir and if needed add some more water if it becomes to dry.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- add 400 gr. tomato puree/tomato pieces and one teaspoon of oregano.
- in the mean time cook 1 kilo (mealy) potatoes together with 2 garlic cloves.
- make puree out of them (I use some of the moisture and rice-milk) and if you don't one to mash the garlic cloves with the potatoes, use a tea-ball if you cook them, then you can easily take them apart later.
- add salt to taste and you are done!