donderdag 26 februari 2015
sinaasappel chocolade pasta
English version of the recipe (orange-chocolate paste)
- cut 350 gr. dark chocolate in fine pieces (I use the chocolate from "Vivani"*, this one has 92% cacao and is sweetened with coconut blossom-sugar) and melt it au bain marie.
- grind the skin from one orange.
- cook 250 ml rice-milk* (or coconut-almond or hazelnut milk) together with the orange grind just to the cooking point.
- add the milk to the chocolate and stir to a smooth mixture.
- press the juice out of the orange and add 50 ml juice to the chocolate.
- pour the chocolate in a clean glass jar and let cool down. Keep in the fridge. You can keep the paste for about a week, but here it was almost gone immediately ;-)
- nice on bread, waffles, pancakes or just eat in out of the jar.
*available at organic food shop.