donderdag 10 december 2015
English version of the recipe:
- cut two (ripe!) avocado's in halve, remove the kernel and use a spoon to get the flesh out. Put the avocado flesh in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- cut one red union in really small pieces and add to the avocado.
- cut one lime in halve and squeeze each halve above the bowl.
- add one teaspoon salt and a lot of fresh pepper (use a pepper mill).
- stir very well and taste if is has enough pepper.
- if you like coriander you can add some fresh cut coriander.
- put one hour in the fridge so the different flavors can mix.