English version of the recipe (carrot-sesame cake)
- preheat the oven at 175C degrees.
- roast 30 gr. sesame seeds in a dry pan without oil.
- grate 400 gr. carrots.
- mix 2 eggs, sniff of salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground gingert, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon vanilla powder and the juice of halve an orange.
- add bit by bit 200 gr. bearded wheat, together with 60 gr. coconut blossom sugar* and 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder* and 110 ml sunflower oil.
- mix to a smooth dough.
- add the carrots and the sesame seeds and scoop through the dough with a cake spatula.
- add the mix to an oven dish (20 x 30 cm) covered with bakery paper.
- bake golden brown on about 40 minutes.
*available at organic food shop.