donderdag 11 augustus 2016
English version of the recipe (rice pudding cake)
- preheat the oven at 170C degrees.
- cover the bottom of a spring cake tin of 22 cm with bakery paper and grease the borders with coconut oil.
- add 150 gr. sunflower seeds to a kitchen machine and grind.
- add the seeds to a bowl and add 40 gr. coconut blossom sugar* and a pinch of salt and stir.
- melt 70 gr. coconut oil add to the seeds and mix everything very good.
- add the mix to the spring cake tin and press firmly with a spoon.
- bake ready in about 10 minutes and let it cool off.
- in the meantime bring 1 liter rice-coconut milk* to boil, together with 150 gr. basmati rice and one stick of cinnamon.
- let simmer for 30 minutes, stir regularly.
- dissolve 2 teaspoons agar agar* in 150 ml rice-milk. Cook for 3 minutes.
- take the rice pudding of the heat and add the agar agar while you stir constantly.
- pour the pudding over the seed-shell and let the cake clot for about two hours in the fridge.
- serve with a mix of red fruit.
*available at organic food shop.