donderdag 6 oktober 2016
English version of the recipe (pumpkin-coconut soup)
- preheat the oven at 200C degrees.
- cut out the flesh of one pumpkin and cut into pieces.
- clean 600 gr. carrots and cut into pieces.
- put the vegetables on a baking tray covered with bakery paper and sprinkle the vegetables with some olive oil.
- add some salt and pepper and stir the vegetables.
- add 2 red onions-still with their peel! And bake the vegetables ready in about 30 minutes.
- after 15 minutes add two cloves of garlic, also with their peel.
- in the meantime peel one orange and get the flesh out of the white skin.
- when the vegetables are ready peel the onion and the garlic and add the vegetables together with one can of coconut milk (400 ml) to a kitchen machine.
- add the flesh of the orange and mix.
- add the pulp to a soup-kettle together with 600 ml water.
- let it cook for a minute and add halve a teaspoon cumin-curry- and ginger powder.
- if you like add some more salt and pepper to taste and if you think the soup is to thick add some more water.