vrijdag 19 oktober 2012
English version of the recipe:
- preheat the oven at 175C degrees.
- mix 125 gr. vegetable margarine* with 5 tablespoons of concentrade appeljuice*.
- whip 4 eggs to the mix, one by one.
- add 250 gr. of brown wheatmeal, 1 tablespoon cinamon, 2 teaspoons cardemom, 1 tablespoon wine-stone baking powder*, one sniff of salt.
- peel two apples and cut them in small pieces, add together with 60 gr. raisins to the dough.
- oil the cake tin and cover with wheatmeal and add the dough.
- ready in about 35 minutes.
*available at organic food shop.