On monday was my birthday. My sister made me surprise muffins, specially made for me, including a card were she drew the recipe on. I want to share this recipe with you because the muffins are really good! (english version below). My sister makes cakes which you can order and if you want them sugar- or milk free, that's possible! Click here.
English version of the recipe (oats-apple-cinamon (breakfast) muffins:
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- mash 2 banana's in a bowl.
- grind 180 gr. oats and cut one apple in small pieces.
- add the oats, apple, 2 hands raisins, 1 vanilla-pod and cinamon to taste to the banana's.
- add 170 gr. sugar free apple-sause.*. (you can aso make this yourself), mix lightly with a spatula.
- fill up 8 muffins forms, ready in about 25 minutes
*available at organic food shop.