donderdag 28 november 2013
nog een chocolade toetje!
English version of the recipe (another chocolate dessert):
For 1 portion:
- put one can of coconut milk in the fridge over night.
- the next day half of the milk has become hard, scoop this out of the can and put in a bowl.
- add 2 tablespoon (raw) cacoa and 1 tablespoon agave sirop (add to taste more cacao or sirop)
- mix with a whisk until it becomes a smooth mass, like whipped cream and put in the fridge for half an hour.
- this taste so good, it can become an addiction!
Tip: you can add the fluid coconut milk that is left to a pancake mash, for example.