donderdag 6 februari 2014
- preheat the oven at 180C Degrees.
- put 250 gr. of chickpeas* in a bowl and at 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon paprika powder, 1 teaspoon cumin and some pepper and mix.
- spread the peas out on a baking try, covered with bakery paper.
- bake them for 20 minutes, scoop and bake for another 20 minutes. They have to become crispy and a bit darker. You can add more salt if they are ready if you like or use different kind of herbs.
*You can buy the dried chickpeas and let them soak over night and cook for 1,5 hour the next day. Or if you just want to try out this recipe you can buy the ones in a glass, ready to use. Whatever kind you use, let them leak out before you mix them with the herbs!