donderdag 15 mei 2014
english version of the recipe (carrot-coconut soup)
- peel 1kg carrots and cut them in small pieces.
- cut 1 union and 2 cloves of garlic in pieces and fry them with 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a big pan.
- add the carrots and 1L water and boil until the the vegetables are soft, takes about 15 min.
- put the vegetables in a blender or use a immersion blender and blend smooth.
- put the vegetables back in the pan and add 500 ml coconut milk.
- stir and heat the soup again.
- add 1 tablespoon curry powder, cayenne to taste and 1 tablespoon paprika.
- add salt and pepper to taste.