donderdag 19 juni 2014
english version of the recipe (Taco's) for 2-3 persons.
- soak 280 gr. kidney beans over night and cook ready in an hour.
- cut one union and one chili-pepper in small pieces and fry in some olive-oil.
- cut one big carrot and one green pepper in pieces and add to the union. Bake for 15 minutes.
- add 400 gr. tomato puree/tomato pieces and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- ! preheat the oven at 280C degrees.
- put the beans bit by bit in a blender and blend them to a smooth mixture. If needed add some of the cooking fluid if the blending is to hard.
- drain a can of corn (310 gr) and mix also, this does not have to become very smooth.
- add to the tomato and vegetables and add salt and cumin to taste.
- in the mean time put 12 hard taco shells in the oven and heat them according to the instructions on the package.
- fill the shells with the mixture, nice with some shredded goat cheese and lettuce.