donderdag 28 augustus 2014
English version of the recipe (fresh-sweet rice)
- cook 150 gr. (unpolished/brown) rice according to the directions on the package.
- peel one big carrot and one sweet potato, cut into pieces and cook for 10 minutes.
- fruit one union in a pan with some olive-oil.
- clean one yellow pepper and cut into small pieces. Add to the union and fry for 10 minutes.
- drain off the carrot and the potato and add together with the rice to the union and the pepper.
- add salt and pepper to taste and add curry powder as you like.
- as a last thing you cut the halve of a cucumber in pieces and crumble 50 gr. soft goat cheese and stir everything one last time.
Have a delicious meal!