donderdag 7 augustus 2014
English version of the recipe (summery tagliatelle):
For 2 persons:
- prepare 250 gr. tagliatelle according to the directions on the package.
- grate a handful of pine nuts in a dry pan without oil.
- cut one union in small pieces and fry in some olive oil.
- wash a cucumber and cut in with a cheese slicer in long slices and bake together with the union for 2 minutes.
- cut 8 cherry tomatoes in pieces and put them in a big bowl, together with 75 gr. rucola salad.
- crumble 100 gr. soft goat cheese, add to the salad and mix with 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- pour off the tagliatelle and add together with the the cucumber to the salad.
- add salt, pepper and oregano to taste.
- as finishing touch sprinkle the pine nuts over the salad.