donderdag 23 oktober 2014
English version of the recipe (pumpkin pie)
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- grease a spring cake tin and melt 60 gr. coconut oil*.
- add 180 gr. oat flakes, 50 gr. coconut sugar*, one teaspoon cinnamon and a sniff of salt to a bowl.
- add the melted coconut oil and 200 ml rice milk and make a smooth paste.
- spread it on a even level to the cake tin and bake the crust for 10 minutes in the oven.
- in the mean time clean a butternut squash, cut into pieces and cook ready in 8 minutes.
- drain off the butternut pieces and mash together with one banana into a paste.
- add 100 gr. coconut sugar*, one teaspoon ginger, one teaspoon cinnamon and 250 ml coconut milk.
- stir until the blend is smooth and add 30 gr. bearded wheat*.
- scoop the mixture onto the crust and bake ready in 50 minutes.
- let the pie cool down before you cut it.
*available at organic food shop.