donderdag 9 oktober 2014
rijst met pompoen en kokos
English version of the recipe (rice with butternut squash and coconut)
- cook 150 gr. (unpolished/brown) rice according to the directions on the package.
- clean one butternut squash and cut in small pieces.
- clean two handful snap beans and cut them in two pieces.
- cook the butternut ready in about 15 minutes, add after 5 minutes of cooking the beans.
- fruit one union and halve of a red pepper in a pan with some olive-oil or coconut oil.
- drain off the butternut and the beans and add to the union. Stir and add 250 ml coconut milk.
- lett simmer for 10 minutes so the butternut and the milk thicken in.
- add salt to taste and as much cumin as you like.
- serve with the rice.