English version of the recipe (trifle) for two.
- put one can of coconut milk* in the fridge over night. Scoop the hard coconut part out of the can and mix with two tablespoons cacao powder. If necessary add some of the left over coconut water to make the mix a little bit smoother.
- cut one banana into slices.
- use a glass jar for 500 ml* and cover the bottom with sugar free apricot jam*.
- make a layer with the crumbled cookies, on top of that slices banana and then a layer with chocolate-coconut creme.
- make more layers till the jar is full and cover with some chocolate or coconut grinds.
- you can eat this portion with two persons.
*You can also use two smaller jars or double the quantity for two big jars.
*available at organic food shop.