English version of the recipe (pumpkin cookies, for about 12 big cookies)
- clean a butternut squash, cut into small pieces and cook ready in 10 minutes, drain off and mash with a fork.
- melt 80 gr. coconut-oil* and add together with 100 gr. honey to the mashed butternut squash.
- add 2 eggs and mix very well.
- mix in a bowl 30 gr. bearded wheat*, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder*, 2 tablespoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- add bit by bit to the butternut-egg-mix and mix it together.
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- make little piles with two spoons and put them on a baking try covered with bakery paper.
- bake ready in about 15 minutes.
- nice with some coconut-creme* with a sniff of vanilla or with sugar free chocolate paste*.
*available at organic food shop.