English version of the recipe (potato stew with butternut squash)
- preheat the oven at 200C degrees!
- clean a butternut squash (1kg) and cut into pieces. Put them in a large baking dish and sprinkle the pumpkin with 4 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon ground coriander and salt and pepper. Stir everything and roast the pumpkin ready in 30 minutes.
- cook in the mean time 750 gr. potatoes ready in about 15 minutes.
- cut 3 shallots in small rings and fry them in some olive oil together with a clove of garlic (use a garlic press).
- take of the stove and chop up 15 gr. parsley and add to the shallots.
- drain of the potatoes and add the pumpkin. Mash the vegetables together with a dash of rice milk.
- add the shallots, stir and add more salt and pepper to taste if you like.