donderdag 5 november 2015
English version of the recipe (pumpkin-coconut pancakes)
- clean 400 gr. pumpkin and cut it into small pieces. Cook ready in about 8 minutes and drain off.
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- grind the skin from one orange.
- mash the pumpkin and mix with 2 eggs.
- melt 60 gr. coconut oil* and add to the pumpkin, in turn with 300 gr. bearded wheat*, 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder*, 40 gr. coconut blossom sugar*, 2 teaspoons ginger cookie spices and a pinch of salt.
- press the juice out of the orange and mix halve of it together with the orange grind through the dough. If the dough is to dry, add some more orange juice.
- cover a cake tin with some coconut oil and dust it with some bearded wheat. Add the dough and bake ready in about 40 minutes.
*available at organic food shop.