donderdag 28 januari 2016
havermout ontbijt uit de oven
English version of the recipe (oatmeal breakfast with banana-apple-raisins)
- mash one banana with a fork and mix with one egg.
- add bit by bit 200 gr. oat flakes, variate with 500 ml rice-milk. Melt one tablespoon of coconut oil and mix it with the rest.
! let it be for 15 minutes so the oat flakes can absorb the fluid. In the meantime preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- peel one apple and cut into small pieces. Add to the oatmeal mix together with 2 teaspoons of wine-stone baking powder*, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, sniff of salt and 50 gr. raisins.
- grease a baking dish (20 x 30 cm) with some coconut oil and add the mix.
- bake golden-brown in about 30 minutes.
- let it cool of a bit so you can cut it into portions easily. Eat lukewarm-warm. Nice with a little bit of honey.
*available at organic food shop.