donderdag 14 januari 2016
English version of the recipe (coconut lime cake)
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- grind the skin of one lime and press the juice out of the fruit.
- mix the juice and the grind with two eggs and add bit by bit 300 ml coconut milk.
- add 150 gr. crunched coconut and mix.
- melt 80 gr. coconut oil.
- add the oil various with 300 gr. bearded wheat*, 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder*, 60 gr. coconut blossom sugar* and a pinch of salt.
- mix to a smooth and firm dough.
- cover a cake tin with some coconut oil and dust it with bearded wheat.
- add the dough to the tin and bake the cake gold-brown in about 50 minutes.
*available at organic food shop.