donderdag 11 februari 2016
English version of the recipe (brussels sprout-celeriac mashed potato stew)
- peel and cut 500 gr. potatoes and 500 gr. celeriac into cubes and cook ready in about 20 minutes.
- in the meantime clean 500 gr. brussels sprout and cook ready in 10 minutes.
! Preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- cut one union and one clove of garlic into small pieces and slowly fry in some olive oil.
- drain of the potatoes and the celeriac and mash. Add a bit rice milk to make it more smooth.
- drain of the brussels sprout and add. Mash them through the potatoes but the sprouts can be more rough.
- add the union and the garlic and stir very well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- add the mash into a baking dish and sprinkle with 150 gr. goat cheese or old cheese.
- bake until the cheese is golden brown.