donderdag 3 maart 2016
English version of the recipe (banana-carrot muffins, for 12 muffins)
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- mash 2 bananas with a fork and mix with 2 eggs.
- add 150 gr. bearded wheat, 1tablespoon cinnamon, 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder*, sniff of salt, 50 gr. grated coconut and mix to a smooth mixture.
- grate 2 carrots and squeeze the moisture out of the grated carrots with your hands.
- add to the dough.
- grease a muffin tin with some coconut oil and add the dough.
- bake golden-brown in 20 minutes.
!Tip: very nice with a handful of raisins.
*available at organic food shop.