donderdag 17 maart 2016
English version of the recipe (round apple cake)
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- mix 3 eggs with 60 gr. coconut blossom sugar* until the sugar dissolved.
- add bit by bit 230 gr. bearded wheat, variated with 100 ml rice-milk.
- add 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 2 teaspoons vanilla powder*, 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder*, sniff of salt.
- melt 80 gr. coconut oil and add it to the baking mix.
- grease a spring cake tin with some coconut oil and dust it with some bearded wheat. Add the dough.
- bake golden-brown in about 50 minutes.
- let the cake cool of for about an hour before you get it out of the tin.
*available at organic food shop.