donderdag 14 april 2016
aardappelomelet met spinazie, tomaatjes en meer
English version of the recipe (potato-omelet with spinach, tomato's and more)
- fry 600 gr. potatoes (in small pieces) in some olive oil golden brown.
- clean in the meantime 250 gr. mushrooms and cut in slices. Cut one union in small pieces and fry it in olive oil. Add the mushrooms.
- clean 400 gr. spinach and cook it ready in about 4 minutes. Let it drain of very well!
- whip up 6 eggs and add 1 teaspoon oregano and one teaspoon basil, together with some salt and pepper.
- add the eggs to the potatoes and put a lid on the frying pan and put the heat of the stove low.
- bake the omelet in about 15 minutes. Turn the omelet half way with the help of a plate.
- cut in the meantime 8 cherry tomato's in pieces, together with 100 gr. feta.
- add the spinach to the mushrooms, add the tomato's and the feta.
- stir and add salt and pepper to taste, if you like add some oregano.
- spread the vegetables over the omelet and cut the omelet in pieces.
- have a nice meal!