dinsdag 6 november 2012
rijst met spinazie
English version of the recipe (rice with spinach):
- cook 150 gr. rice in salted water.
- boil 400 gr. wild spinach in it's own moisture down in 4 minutes, let in drain.
- fry one union, one red chili and one clove of garlic (garlicpress) in olive oil.
- cut one red pepper in small pieces and add to the union, chili and garlic.
- add the spinach and the rice.
- bake 60 gr. pine tree kernels in a pan in 3 minutes auburn, without oil!
- stir and add the kernels and salt to taste.
- as finishing touch add 100 gr. feta cheese.