woensdag 5 december 2012
English version of the recipe :
- preheat the oven at 175C degrees.
- melt 25 gr. vegetable margarine* and add a sniff of salt, 5 tablespoons of concentrade appeljuice* and the shred of one lemon.
- whip one egg to it.
- add 100 gr. wheat flower, 100 gr. brown wheatmeal, 3 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder*, 2 teaspoons cinamon, 2 teaspoons cardemom, 2 teaspoons ground ginger, 1 teaspoon ground clove, 1 teaspoon nutmeg.
- add at the same time bit by bit 1,5 dl ricemilk.
- oil the cake tin and cover with wheatmeal and add the dough.
- ready in about 45 minutes.
*available at organic food shop.