vrijdag 28 december 2012
gele paprika soep
English version of the recipe (yellow pepper soup):
- grill 4 yellow peppers in the oven on 200 C degrees for 30 minutes.
- put the peppers in a kettle and let them rest for 20 minutes.
- cut two shallot and one clove of garlic in small pieces and fry in olive oil.
- add one teaspoon of cummin.
- cut the peppers in small slices and add to the shallots and garlic.
- add 600 ml water and 3 teaspoons of yeast-free stock*.
- boil for 10 minutes.
- puree with a food processor.- stir and add the pepper and salt to taste.
*available at organic food shop.