woensdag 2 januari 2013
English version of the recipe (banana-choco-cake):
- preheat the oven at 175C degrees.
- mix 2 banana's with 250 gr. vegetable margarine*.
- add 500 gr. of brown wheatmeal, 4 tablespoons soya flour, 3 teaspoon wine-stone baking powder*, one sniff of salt.
- mix with 290 ml rice-milk*.
- oil the cake tin and cover with wheatmeal and add HALVE the dough.
- add 5 tablespoons of cacoa powder to the rest of the dough and add also to the cake tin.- ready in about 60 minutes.
*available at organic food shop.