maandag 14 januari 2013
rode gebakken aardappeltjes
English version of the recipe (red baked potatoes):
For 2 persons:
- cook 1 kilogram (fingerling or new) potatoes, pour and cool off and cut them in slices.
- fry the slices in 6 tablespoons of olive-oil and bake them in 8 minutes.
- cut two unions and one clove of garlic in small pieces and add to the potatoes.
- cut 8 dried tomatoes (without oil!) in small slices and add together with 60 gr. of pine tree kernels.
- fry everything for another 4 minutes.
- add 68 gr. of tomatoe puree and 2 teaspoons of agave-syrop*.
- stirr very good so the puree gets spread well.
-add salt and pepper to taste.
nice with a green salad.
*available at organic food shop.