English version of the recipe (potato-carrot stewing pot):
- peel 600 kilogram (mealy) potatoes and cut them in 4 parts
- cut 600 kilogram carrots in pieces of 2 cm.
- cut one clove of garlic and one red union in small pieces and fry.
- add the carrots and the potatoes together with 400 ml yeast-free stock*.
- let boil and then stove for 15 minutes.
- cut 10 gr. parsley, 2 teaspoons coriander and 80 gr. dried apricots in small bits and add.
- let stew for another 15 minutes and add salt en pepper to taste.
*available at organic food shop.