English version of the recipe (chees-union bread):
- preheat the oven at 175C degrees.
- fry an union in some olive oil
- mix 3 eggs with 150 gr, bearded wheat*, 100 gr. maize flour, 8 tablespoons water and 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder*.
- add 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon apple vinegar.
- if the dough is a bit dry, add some more water!
- cut a tuft of chive in small pieces and add it together with the union and 150 gr. grated goatcheese to the dough.
- oil a spring cake tin and add the dough, if you want you can put some sesame seed or poppy seed on top.
- ready in about 45 minutes.
*available at organic food shop.