donderdag 27 november 2014
English version of the recipe (bars of sesame)
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- grate 150 gr. of sesame seeds in a frying pan without oil.
- mix the seeds in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil*, 2 tablespoons of agave sirup*, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and a sniff of salt.
- spread the mix on a baking try covered with bakery paper. Flatten the mix wits a spoon.
- bake ready in about 10 minutes, be careful that the seeds do not burn!
- let cool off for about halve an hour and cut into bars or break into pieces.
*available at organic food shop.