donderdag 6 november 2014
English version of the recipe (coconut-egg cookies, for about 12 big cookies)
- preheat the oven at 160C degrees.
- add 100 gr. coconut flour and a pinch of salt into a bowl.
- mix with 6 eggs and add slowly 250 ml coconut milk.
- melt 80 gr. coconut oil* and add to the mix.
- add one teaspoon vanilla powder and 4 tablespoons agave sirup*.
- let the dough rest for 15 minutes, so the coconut flour can absorb the fluid. The dough gets more thick this way.
- make little piles with two spoons and put them on a baking try covered with bakery paper.
- bake ready in about 20 minutes until the cookies are light golden brown.
*available at organic food shop.