donderdag 28 mei 2015
english version of the recipe (asparagus cake for 2 persons).
- defrost 5 filo dough strips an hour before you start making the recipe.
- peel 1 kg asparagus and cut of the end. Cook for about 10 minutes and drain out very well.
- preheat the oven at 200 C degrees.
- take a baking dish (20 x 30 cm). Grease every filo dough strip with olive oil and cover the dish with it. Place one after another strip.
- mix 3 eggs in a bowl together with 250 ml vegetable cream.
- add one teaspoon oregano, one teaspoon thyme, a handful of fresh parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- add 100 gr. grated goat cheese and mix carefully.
- spread the asparagus over the dough and pour the egg-mix over the asparagus.
- bake ready in about 20 minutes.
- nice with a green salad!