donderdag 14 mei 2015
English version of the recipe (coffee cookies, for 25 cookies)
- preheat the oven at 175C degrees.
- mix in a bowl 80 gr. coconut blossom sugar*, a pinch of salt, one teaspoon vanilla powder, 2 teaspoons wine-stone baking powder* and 250 gr. bearded wheat*.
- melt 70 gr. coconut oil* in a pan. Take another little pan and heat 3 tablespoons rice-or almond milk and dissolve 2 tablespoons instant coffee.
- add both substances to the dough and mix. If the dough is to dry, add a little bit more milk.
- make little balls of the dough, push them flat and put them on a bakery try covered with bakery paper.
- bake the cookies ready in about 10 minutes. Let them cool of.
*available at organic food shop.