English version of the recipe (for about 24 oatmeal-coconut-cranberry cookies):
- preheat the oven at 190C degrees.
- mix 200 gr. oatmeal, 25 gr. vegetable margarine* , 55 gr. shredded coconut, 4 tablespoons of agave syrop*, 1 teaspoon wine-stone baking powder*, pinch of salt
- add 125 ml hot water and knead the dough.
- add 3 tablespoons cranberries.
- make small balls of the dought, about the size of a wallnut. Make the balls a bit flat and put them on a baking try coverd with bakery paper.
- bake the cookies in about 25 minutes.
(if you want you can melt 55 gr pure chocolate and cover the baked and cold cookies with it. Yum!)
*available at organic food shop.