woensdag 5 juni 2013
English version of the strawberry-rhubarb crumble recipe:
- preheat the oven at 200C degrees.
- oil a small or middle dish with vegetable margarine*.
- cut 250 gr. strawberries in small pieces.
- wash en clean 400 gr. rhubarb and cut it in pieces about 1 cm.- mix half a tablespoon cinamon with 1 tablespoon of concentrade appeljuice* and mix with the fruit.
- make a crumble dough of 60 gr vegetable margarine*, 50 gr. of brown wheatmeal, 25 gr wheat flower, 60 gr oatflakes, 3 tablespoons of concentrade appeljuice*, one sniff of salt.
- add the fruit to the dish and cover it with the crumble dough
- ready in about 45 minutes and serve warm.
- nice with soya-vanilla pudding.
*available at organic food shop.