vrijdag 28 juni 2013
English version of the recipe (bean-dish):
For 2 persons:
- cut and fry one union, one red chili and one cloves of garlic in olive oil.
- cut one green and one red pepper in small pieces and add to the union, chili and garlic, fry another 5 minutes.
- add 660 gr. pinto (brown) beans and 360 gr. kidney beans (drained if you buy them or you can soak them yourself one day before you need them).
- add 400 gr. tomato puree/tomato pieces
- let simmer for about 20 minutes and add 2 teaspoons grind cummin.
- cut 10 gr. parsley in really small bits and add.
- add salt to taste.