vrijdag 25 april 2014
rabarber aardbeien sorbet-ijs
English version of the rhubarb-strawberry sorbet ice-cream recipe:
- wash en clean 700 gr. rhubarb, cut it in small pieces and cook with 60 ml water until the rhubarb falls apart completely.
- let the rhubarb cool of and clean in the meantime 300 gr. strawberries and mash them in a blender.
- use a spatula to mix the strawberries with the rhubarb and add 250 ml coconut milk and 4 tablespoons honey.
! freeze for at least one night, use a 1L box.
- use a warm knife to get the ice-cream out of the box and cut in 3 cm pieces add put them in a blender (not all at once!)
- crush the ice-pieces (comes in handy if your blender has a "ice-crushing" setting), the ice gets the consistence of sorbet ice-cream this way.
- nice with some grated chocolate!