dinsdag 22 april 2014
English version of the rhubarb-cake recipe:
- preheat the oven at 160C degrees.
- wash en clean 400 gr. rhubarb, cut it in small pieces.
- mix 250 gr. of brown wheatmeal*, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon cardamom, 1 teaspoon wine-stone baking powder*, sniff of salt and the vanilla of one vanilla-pod.
- mix in another bowl 1 egg, 60 ml rice-milk, 4 tablespoons honey and 60 gr. melted coconut oil.
- add the dry ingredients and mix.
- add the rhubarb to the dough and mix carefully with a spatula .
- oil a cake tin and bake the cake ready in about 40 minutes.
*available at organic food shop.