donderdag 10 april 2014
English version of the rhubarb-orange crumble-cake recipe:
- preheat the oven at 180C degrees.
- wash en clean 800 gr. rhubarb, cut it in pieces and cook together with 1dl fresh orange juice, the vanilla of one vanilla-pod and one cinnamon stick for 10 minutes.
- melt 80 gr. coconut oil and mix with 180 gr. of brown wheatmeal* and 50 gr. coconut sugar* until you got a crumble dough.- crumble 60 gr. sugar-free cornflakes* and add to the dough.
- add 30 gr. raisins and 10 gr. cranberries and mix with the dough.
- add the rhubarb-mix to a fireproof 8 dl dish and cover it with the dough.
- ready in about 15 minutes.
- nice with soya-vanilla pudding or vegan/sugar-free ice-cream*.
*available at organic food shop.