donderdag 17 april 2014
English version of scrambled rhubarb recipe (for 2 persons):
- wash en clean 250 gr. rhubarb, cut it in pieces and cook together with 60 ml water for 10 minutes in a skillet until the water has evaporated.
- in the mean time cut 100 gr. goat cheese in small pieces and beat together with 4 eggs and a sniff of salt.
- add the egg-mix to the rhubarb, let fur for a while and spoon regularly.
- add when needed one tablespoon oil. The result looks like the english "scrambled eggs".
- split onto 2 plates and sprinkle 1 tablespoon honey on each portion.
- nice as lunch or as an appetizer.